Tuscan Treats & the Cinque Terre
LUCCA, VOLTERRA, SAN GIMIGNANO & CHIANTI
A rich tapestry of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food. On our Tuscany tour you’ll seek out world-renowned treasures and hidden gems, turn into a culinary connoisseur and fall head over heels with this exquisite Italian region.
from $3,022.58 per person
- 6 nights’ accommodation in boutique hotels
- Back-Roads tour leader
- Luxury mini-coach transportation
- European breakfast daily (B)
- 3 x evening meals (D)
- 2 x lunch (L)
- Two wine tastings
- A Tuscan cooking class
- Included Entrances: Cinque Terre Card, Baptistery of St John in Pisa, Cathedral of Siena and Verrazzano Castle.
The Back-Roads Difference
- Take in UNESCO World Heritage Sites – from the Cinque Terre to Siena
- Live the high life with two nights at a country house in the Chianti hills
- Unlock the secrets of Tuscan cuisine with wine tastings and an exclusive cookery class.
Tour Code: TT17
Tour Type: Europe 2017 Tours
** This tour commences from Hotel Roma Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 8, 50123 at 8.30am.
The tour finishes at 5:30pm at Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 8, 50123